Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Missing: 2 girls from JJ Kelly middle school

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Missing: 2 girls from JJ Kelly middle school

    I was told yesterday that 2 girls (sisters) have been missing since last week. They are ages 11 and 13. I believe their last name is McCoy. Has anyone else heard about this?
    I was told their mother came after school was over to pick them up and they were not there. This is all I was told, so I'm not sure of any other details.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missing: 2 girls from JJ Kelly middle school

    so does this coincide with the clintwood girl? and why hasthis not made?any newspapers or newscasts?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missing: 2 girls from JJ Kelly middle school

    I spoke to the grandmother of the girl from Clintwood. They are handing out flyers and doing all they can to find her. The grandmother told me that her grandaughter's computer had been erased and they had no idea what could have happened to her. She also told me that her grandaughter had ran away before and she was a troubled teen.
    As far as the girls from Wise in concerned, I asked the same questions you just did. Because I work in Wise and I hadn't heard anything about it. Until after a week they were supposedly missing. It makes it hard to believe because one would think it would be on the news and in the paper.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amysuedean's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missing: 2 girls from JJ Kelly middle school

    I heard that they were found last Friday night at their uncle's house. The mom was running a little late to pick them up and they walked to his house. This info came from a sheriff's deputy at the JJK football game that same night so I guess it's true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •